“Welcome to Soaring Eagle Lodge, an elegant 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home with easy access to Jackson Hole’s finest slopes and located within the prestigious small development called the Timbers at Granite Ridge.
Imagine returning home to your spacious and generously appointed private chalet after a long day filled with outdoor adventure. Soaring Eagle Lodge boasts unparalleled luxury, abundant local activities for all ages, and stunning mountain views.
Located at the base of the Jackson Hole Resort with direct ski access and just a short car ride away from some the most beautiful, crystal clear mountain lakes the nation has to offer, this luxurious home is sure to make your stay in Jackson Hole a memorable one.” (Soaring Eagle Lodge)
Highlights of the Lodge
- Mountain views, including Teton Village and Tram Tower
- Partial views of Fazio Golf Course
- Abundant wildlife including moose, elk, deer, eagle, bear, osprey
- Private master suite with fireplace and master bath including steam shower and heated floors
- Spacious, well appointed great room with wood burning fireplace
- Gourmet kitchen with Viking range, Subzero refrigerator, and other high-end appliances
- Rock Patio with private outdoor hot tub (Soaring Eagle Lodge)
Just a few of the many activities available for you to enjoy on your Wyoming vacation are scenic drives, bird watching, antiquing, horseback riding, whitewater rafting, mountaineering, skiing, fishing, hunting, and much more!
Right now it is 25% off for those traveling in June 2012! So if you want to have your vacation this month, and Wyoming is the place for you, then the time to book your stay is now!